8 November 2013

Rock chic



 // Blazer - charity shop, £3 // Cropped shirt - H&M, £15 // Leather trousers - H&M, £15 // Boots - Agyness Deyn x Doc Marten, £90 //

Blazer and shirt combo: pretty simple, pretty classic. Add leather trousers for the - ohgod I sound like my mum - "rock chick" feel.

I based this look on the Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013 campaign, featuring a minimalistic take on rock chick. I am in love with the whole mood/style/atmosphere captured in the YSL A/W13 catwalk, which if you haven't watched yet is here. Saint Laurent have featured loads of my favourite models of the minute: this season Cara Delvigne, Lindsey Wixon and Sam Rollinson walked for the A/W13 show (link above); the Fall Winter 2013 campaign featured Cara again and the Pre-Fall 2013 campaign was fronted by Sky Ferreira and Freja Beha. If you can only be bothered to check out one of those links go for either Freja or Sam. I feel like they're lesser known but Freja's campaign for YSL was just so sleek and Sam Rollinson I stalk on instagram hourly, just in case she uploads a new pic of herself/herself partying/her living the life I wish I had.

I think I may do a post based on the models/designers who I've fallen for this Fall, but, hey, I always say I'm going to do a post on something but never do.


No comments:

Post a Comment